How to Repair Corrupt OST File Outlook 2007?
OST stands for Offline Storage Table that is nothing but offline Outlook which can be used by Microsoft Exchange Server. This application allows users to access emails even when there is no internet connection. Outlook 2007 OST file can save attributes like contacts, appointments, emails and so on. Sometimes, due to irregular circumstances your Outlook 2007 OST files might get corrupted.
Let us have a look about general scenarios responsible for OST file corruption:
- When OST files are not synchronized properly with external server due to slow network then it might result in OST file corruption
- If there occurs sudden power failure when your are accessing OST files then chance of corruption is more
- OST files that are downloaded from internet is viruses infected, entire OST file will get corrupted
- When your OST files have reached its maximum level i.e. oversized then corruption takes place
- Software clashes, improper functioning of Outlook, abrupt system shut down and so on are other additional scenarios for OST file corruption
Why Remo Covert OST to PST?
- Non destructive i.e. will not modify unique data, it is just read only software that will create new file
- Free from various harmful viruses as it is scanned using cutting edge antivirus software
- Compatible on all versions of Windows operating system like Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2008, Windows 2003 to repair corrupt OST file Outlook 2007 in ease
- In order to tackle the problems that takes place during establishment, repairing corrupt OST file Outlook 2007 etc. technical team will be available
Prominent features of Remo Convert OST to PST tool to repair corrupt OST file Outlook 2007:
- Remo convert OST to PST application is one of the efficient and commendable software that can be used to fix corrupt OST file Outlook 2007
- This tool can recover all types of OST attributes like calendars, emails, notes, journals, appointments and so on
- Supports OST files that are created on Microsoft Exchange 5.0, Microsoft Exchange 5.5, Microsoft Exchange 2000 etc.
- It can repair corrupted, damaged, password protected PST files very easily
- Facilitates with an option called Preview, using which you can view the files before sending them to specific destination
- Demo version can be utilized to have a prior knowledge about the software before purchasing it
Safety to measures:
- Make sure that after utilizing Outlook for sending or receiving emails you have closed it accurately
- In external storage devices or in other drive preserve a copy of essential OST files to overcome unforeseen conditions like power fluctuations, sudden system shut down etc.
- While operating on Outlook, see to that you have connected your system to UPS
- Maintain absolute network connection
Procedure to Repair Corrupt OST File Outlook 2007 :
Step 1: Download and install Remo OST to PST Converter software. Run the application by double clicking on desktop shortcut or via start menu. The main screen shows two options, "Open OST File” and “Find OST File”. Make use of "Open OST File" option to choose your OST file if you know its exact location or use “Find OST File” option to search for your OST file.
Figure A: Main Screen
Step 2: After this, use browse button to locate the OST file which needs to be converted and click on next to start the process
Figure B: Browse OST File
Step 3: Moniter OST to PST coversion process through progress bar.
Figure C: Progress Screen
Step 4: Choose the destination location and Click on “Convert” option to start the conversion process. After conversion process, you’ll get a notification message like “OST file conversion completed”.
Figure D: Select Destination Path