How to Repair RAR on Windows 8.1?
RAR files stands for Roshal Archive is nothing one of the most prominently used compression technique that can compress multiple files easily. In order to utilize this compression tool you have to install an application called WinRAR in advance on Windows 8.1 system. Sometimes, you might come across the issues that can cause RAR file corruption.
Let us discuss some of the common reasons that are responsible for RAR file corruption:
- While downloading/ extracting RAR files from internet, if there are any disturbances like low network, power failure in between the process then files might get corrupted
- If your RAR files are infected from harmful viruses, they have the ability to multiply themselves and corrupt the files
- When the hard drive of Windows 8.1 system where RAR files are stored is corrupted due to increased number of bad sectors is one more reason for corruption
- Inaccurate download process, untrusted third party utilities, improper transfer errors are other scenarios for RAR file corruption
Are you worried about your corrupted RAR files? Don’t worry!!! If you have backup of RAR files then well and good. If you don’t have also, here is a perfect application called Remo Repair RAR to repair RAR on Windows 8.1 successfully.
Why Remo Repair RAR to fix RAR on Windows 8.1?
- This tool is non destructive read only software that will not change any of the original data rather creates new document for storing files
- It is one such utility that is completely free from various malware infections as it is scanned using advanced antivirus software
- Remo Repair RAR is designed with simple user interface to help all kinds of users like new, non technical and so on for ease installation
- 24*7 technical assistance will be provided to solve issues that occurs during repairing RAR on Windows 8.1, software download or establishment process
- Demo version is other excellent feature available in internet for users to check the efficiency of application in advance prior purchasing it
Other extra features of Remo Repair RAR to repair RAR on Windows 8.1:
- It has the ability to scan the whole drive in less time to repair RAR on Windows 8.1 at the earliest by defeating all possible reasons in charge for it
- This software has built in strong repairing algorithms to perform RAR file repair on Windows 8.1 effortlessly
- Repairs corrupted, password protected, large i.e. more than 4 GB, partial download RAR files in less span of time on Windows 8.1 system
- With the help of a feature called Preview, users can view the files before saving them on Windows 8.1 system
Essential things to remember:
- Keep a duplicate of important RAR files in any external storage devices like USB, pen drive, flash drives etc.
- Install a good quality of antivirus software to scan you Windows 8.1 system to prevent it from harmful viruses
- Connect your Widows 8.1 system to UPS whenever your opening/extracting RAR files
- Interruptions like sudden power failure, abrupt system shut down, improper network connections must be avoided during downloading process of RAR files
Step by step procedure to Repair RAR on Windows 8.1:
Step 1: Download Remo Repair software and install it to your computer / laptop. Run the software and follow the given procedure. Make use of “Browse” button to select your corrupt RAR file which is to be repaired. Initialize the repair process by clicking on “Repair” button.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: Moniter the RAR file repair process through progress bar.
Figure 2: Repairing Progress
Step 3: Allow the repair process to complete, after repair completion the application shows all the files and folders from your corrupt RAR file
Figure 3: Preview Repaired File
Step 4: Save the repaired WinRAR file to your desired destination location by using “Save” option.
Figure 4: Save Repaired File