What is Outlook Error 0x800ccc0e and How to Fix it?
You might have come across an error stating that "SMTP, Port: 25, Secure (SSL): No, Socket Error: 10051, Error Number: 0X800CCC0e." while sending and receiving emails in Outlook. Generally, it appears if there is any conflict between Outlook and SMTP server.
"In the sense, the error 0X800CCC0e indicates that Microsoft Outlook email client is not able to connect properly with the SMTP server; hence you won’t be able to access or send email messages. Many users try different methods to overcome this error, like some reinstall Outlook application, some upgrade their Outlook version etc. But none of it helps them to eliminate error 0X800CCC0e. Fortunately, there is a manual way to fix Outlook error 0X800CCC0e.
Steps to Fix Outlook Error 0x800ccc0e Manually: -
- Open Microsoft Outlook and go to Tools --> Accounts --> Properties --> Servers
- Then, tick on the option "My server requires authentication"
- Type in your email and password which you filled while creating your email account
- At last, click on "Apply" option and then "Accept" button
- Maintain regular backup of your PST file before Upgrading / Reinstalling your Outlook version
- Never terminate your MS Outlook application abnormally
- Avoid sending emails or creating contacts once you find that your PST file is corrupt
- Download and install powerful antivirus program to remove deadly viruses from your personal computer
- Avoid sharing your PST file on public or insecure computer networks