Why Outlook error 0x800ccc0b occurs?
Microsoft Outlook is among the reputed and renowned email client utilized by millions of computer users every day. You as an Outlook user would have come across various and unexpected error message while accessing your Outlook profile. Many times you get an error message like, “0x800CCC0B BUSY Server or mail drop is busy” while sending email from Outlook. So for all such users, here we’ll tell you on what are the reasons behind Outlook error 0x800ccc0b and to fix the same.
Reasons responsible for Outlook error 0x800ccc0b:
- Mail Server is Unavailable or Down: If the server of your professional email provider such as yahoo, gmail, rediffmail etc is unavailable or down then you receive this error message; you can easily overcome this issue once your mail server is up and running again.
- Personal Firewall Settings: If you are using a personal firewall instead of default Windows firewall, then improper settings of personal firewall will result in this error message.
- Incorrect Outlook Data File: If above reasons are not the reasons for Outlook error 0x800ccc0b, then incorrect Outlook data file i.e. Outlook data file corruption is the possible reason for generating that error message.
First try to fix this error by using manual method. If you are getting trouble to fix Outlook 0x800CCC0b error manually then you can take help of professional outlook PST repair tool such as Remo Repair Outlook. This tool is especially designed for fixing various type of errors in MS Outlook. The software comes with highly advance techniques which scans and repair problem without making any loss. It is very easy to use and no additional technical skills are required for using this software.
- Terminate MS Outlook application properly
- Stop accessing your Outlook profile when you suspect PST file corruption
- Backup your PST file before repairing process
- Delete unwanted emails and other data from Outlook to avoid PST file corruption due to size limit
- Update your antivirus program to remove viruses causing PST file corruption