Cannot Open PSD File on Mac
PSD files stands for Photoshop Document is nothing but a file saved in .psd file format on Adobe Photoshop. This is one of the best tool for processing and editing images which is utilized by most of the users. Sometimes, when you try to open PSD files on Mac system you might get error message indicating cannot open PSD file on Mac or due to corruption. When you come across such situations don’t Panic!!! Make use of potent tool like Remo Repair PSD which is highly recommended by industrial experts.
What are the reasons for PSD file not opening on Mac system?
- Virus Attack – Some of the harmful viruses might get transferred to PST files and corrupts them when Mac system is exposed to internet or when unsecured data is stored /exchanged from infected devices. Thus, users cannot open PSD file on Mac systems
- Installation Error – If the software is not downloaded/installed accurately it will harshly impact on PSD files and hence it becomes unable to open PSD file on Mac systems for users
- Sudden Power Surge – During the process of downloading, editing, sharing PSD file, if there occurs sudden power failure results in PSD file corruption
- Other reasons – System crash, improper usage of Abode application, abrupt system shut down, hard drive corruption and so on are other major scenarios due to which users can’t open PSD file on Mac systems
Most of the Adobe Photoshop users will suffer from above mentioned scenarios frequently. However, to avoid such kind of unexpected reasons, people keep backup if not utilize best repairing tool. Here is one of the ideal utility called Remo Repair PSD that is designed with simple GUI interface to clarify how to open PSD file on Mac in simple instructions.
Significant features of Remo Repair PSD:
- Remo Repair PSD is one such application that can fix corrupt PSD file within few simple steps on Mac systems
- It is planned within powerful scanning engine to perform the repairing process in less span of time on Mac
- This software supports to fix PSD files not opening on macOS Sierra and other versions of Mac operating system like Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion and Mavericks
- Technical assistance will be provided for 24*7 to helps users for solving any kind of issues that takes place during installation, repairing process etc.
- To know the efficiency of software in advance before purchasing, users can make use of Demo version
Important things to keep in mind:
- Make a habit to keep a duplicate of essential PSD files in any virus free storage device or in drive
- Do not utilize unauthorized third party applications to change PST file from one format to another
- In order to avoid software clashes/malfunctioning keep updating Adobe Photoshop into its new version
- Prevent malware infections into your Mac systems by utilizing reliable antivirus software
Steps to Fix Cannot Open PSD File on Mac:
Step 1: Download and install Remo Repair PSD software to your Mac system. After this open the application and follow the on screen instructions. Click on “Browse” button to choose your corrupt PSD file and click on “Repair” button.
Figure A: Main Screen
Step 2: The software starts fixing your corrupt CS6 image file and displays the repaired PSD file.
Figure B: View Repairing Progress
Step 3: Preview the repaired Photoshop file by using “Preview” option.
Figure C: Preview Repaired File
Step 4: And at last save the error free PSD file to your desired destination location
Figure D: Save Repaired File