In everybody’s life, photos will have a special role as it can bring back their joyful memories alive. In order to add more effects and preserve it for longer duration or keep it safe, users utilize one of the application called Adobe Photoshop. The files in Adobe Photoshop are saved in file format .psd or .pdd. PDD files are nothing but files that are associated with Adobe Photo Deluxe image modifying software. They are compressed image files that contain more than one file due to which, memory space can be saved. However, it is not exception from corruption due to unexpected circumstances.
Scenarios responsible for corruption of PDD Files:
- Faulty app has become one of the common reasons for PDD file corruption on Windows/Mac system. If there is any faults in Abode Photoshop that is utilized for editing images results in corruption.
- If PDD files are downloaded partially due to interruptions like sudden power cut, abrupt system termination, low network connectivity, etc., then it leads to PDD file corruption.
- There are many ways for malware programs to get into your PC, and once it gets infected by virus or malware programs, then the files stored in it including PDD files gets corrupted and becomes inaccessible.
- Installing third party utilities or infected applications for editing PDD files leads to corruption.
- When the storage place like hard drive where PDD files are stored is corrupted due to formation of bad sectors, hardware conflicts, etc., then there are chances for PDD file to get corrupt.
- Inaccurate transfer process, power failure, abrupt system termination, software clashes, improper file termination and so on results in PDD file corruption on Mac/Windows system.
Apart from above mentioned reasons, there are more scenarios due to which, PDD files get corrupted and to overcome such issues, have a good quality backup or try to repair corrupt PDD files manually. If you fail in this process, then opt for a best repairing tool like Remo Repair PSD. This tool has the ability to explain how to repair corrupt PDD files within few easy steps.
Why Remo Repair PSD?
- Non Damaging – This is non-destructive read only tool that will not modify any original information during scanning and repairing process.
- Virus Free – It is scanned using cutting edge antivirus software. So, it is completely free from all kind of malware infections.
- Compatible – On all the latest versions of Mac operating system like Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks and Yosemite, as well as on Windows OS based computers.
- Technical Assistance – 24*7 technical team will be available to solve any kind of interruptions that takes place during installation, repairing corrupt PDD file, etc.
Notable features of Remo Repair PSD to fix corrupt PDD file…..!!!
- One of the best utility to perform corrupt PDD repair on all Mac system by defeating all possible scenarios
- This tool is designed with powerful scanning algorithms so that, repairing corrupt PDD files can be done in less span of time
- Facilitates an option called Preview, which allows user to view the repaired PDD files before saving them on particular destination
- Demo version can be downloaded to check the efficiency of software before purchasing it
Beneficiary tips to remember:
- Have a good copy of PDD files in any virus free external storage device or drive
- Regularly scan your Mac system using advanced antivirus software
- Use UPS to avoid abrupt termination of system due to power failure
Follow these steps to repair corrupt PDD file:
Step 1: Download and install Remo Repair PSD application. Launch the software by double clicking on the shortcut icon. Browse and choose the corrupt or damaged PDD file which you want to repair and click on “Repair” button to start the repair process.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: The software scans the selected PDD file, and starts repairing it, and the repair process can be monitored by viewing the progress bar.
Figure 2: View Repairing Progress
Step 3: After the repair process completion, a new healthy PDD file along with its layers will be displayed.
Figure 3: Preview Repaired File
Step 4: Use “Preview” option to view the repaired PDD file and later on save the file to your desired location.
Figure 4: Save Repaired File