Can’t Extract RAR Files
These days most of the users will make use of RAR files to save the space on their Windows system. RAR files are nothing but type of compression technique that stands for Roshal Archive. In order to make use of RAR files, first you should install an application called WinRAR and then download RAR files. Once the download process is completed, you should unpack the contents of RAR files to utilize it. Sometimes you cannot extract RAR files from your Windows system due to abnormal scenarios like discussed below.
Here are some of the reasons due to which RAR files get corrupted on Windows system:
- If the downloaded RAR files are infected from dreadful viruses, they multiply themselves to spread across the files and as a result get corrupted
- Utilizing unreliable third party applications to download or open RAR files might also be one of the reason for corruption
- The hard drive where RAR files are stored is corrupted due to increased number of bad sectors, software clashes etc. then RAR files might get corrupted
- Forcibly changing the file extension of RAR files from one to other
- Sudden power surge, abrupt system shut down, network issues, partial download and so on are other reasons that can corrupt RAR files
There are two ways to overcome issues like this i.e. users should have the backup of important RAR files or install brilliant repairing application. If you are not having extra copy of RAR files don’t worry!!! Just install and run Remo Repair RAR utility on your Windows system.
Why use Remo Repair RAR to repair RAR files not opening:
- Read only software – This tool is non damaging read only software that will not modify any of your original information rather creates new document
- Virus Free – Since, this software is scanned using very advanced antivirus software it is free from all kind of harmful malware infections
- Well-suited – Supports different versions of Windows operating system like Windows 8.2, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2008, Windows 2003
- Technical support – 24*7 technical assistance will be provided to users in order to overcome any issues that take place during installation process, repairing RAR files not opening etc.
- Demo version – Users can check the adequacy of software in advance before purchasing it using demo version that is available in internet
Significant features of Remo Repair RAR to fix RAR files not opening:
Remo Repair RAR is one of the perfect tool which is highly recommended by industrial experts to deal with RAR files that is not responding on Windows system. This tool is designed with simple user interface and well equipped repairing algorithms to extract RAR files not opening in less span of time. Repairs all versions of RAR files including corrupted, broken, oversized, password protected, CRC error files effortlessly. Facilitates an option called Preview that allows you to view the repaired files in advance before sending them to specific destination.
- While extracting/opening RAR files make use of reliable download manager
- Avoid unnecessary interruptions like sudden power failure, abrupt system shut down, slow network connection during downloading or transferring RAR files
- Whenever you are accessing RAR files to extract, exchange etc. make sure that you have connected your Windows system to UPS
- Always keep your system safe from malware infections by utilizing good quality of antivirus software
- Be careful while installing third party utilities from unknown websites or getting exchanged from other devices
Follow these steps to Extract RAR Files on Windows 8
Step 1: Download and install Remo Repair RAR application on your PC. Run the application and stick to the procedure. Then browse and select the corrupt RAR file and click on “Repair” option to start the repair process.
Figure A: Main Screen
Step 2: The application starts the repair process and you can moniter the repair process through progress bar.
Figure B: Repairing Progress
Step 3: Allow the repair process to complete, and after completion the application shows all the files and folders from the corrupt RAR file.
Figure C: Preview Repaired RAR File
Step 4: Save the repaired RAR files to your desired location using “Save” button.
Figure D: Save Repaired RAR File