Efficient tool for extracting data from corrupted ZIP file
Are you worried how to extract data from corrupted ZIP file? This takes place when you are ZIP file present on Windows is corrupted due to wired circumstances. ZIP is nothing but a tool used to compress files and folders into single file. The main advantages of this tool are memory space can be saved, increases the system performance, provides security for larger files when they are transferred over network and so on. So, most of the users make use of ZIP files for easy data access and can be protected by giving password from unauthorized users. However, users of ZIP files are still facing issues like corruption due to they are cannot access the data present in it.
What are the common reasons for ZIP file corruption on Windows?
- Virus Attack – Viruses are one of the prominent reason due to which ZIP file normally gets corrupted on Windows system. These malware infections get transferred to ZIP files through infected devices, unsecured data and replicates themselves
- Partial Download – During the time of ZIP file download process, if there occurs unexpected scenarios like sudden power cut, abrupt system shut down, low internet connection and so on in between the activity results in corruption
- Corrupt Storage Medium – When the storage medium like hard drive where ZIP file is stored gets corrupted due to formation of bad sectors, hardware conflicts and so on leads to corruption
- Header Corruption – Header is main part of ZIP files that contains essential information like size, location, file type etc. Once it is corrupted due to sudden power failure, improper termination of ZIP files then files available in it also get corrupted
- Other Reasons – Downloading unreliable third party applications, less memory space, CRC errors, sudden system termination and many more
How to extract data from corrupted ZIP file?
You can extract data from corrupted ZIP file easily within few simple steps by utilizing best repairing tool. Remo Repair ZIP is one such tool which is highly suggested by industrial experts to perform extraction of data from corrupted ZIP file. This tool will extract data from corrupted ZIP file without altering any of the original data during scanning process. This application is designed with simple GUI interface so that users can follow the procedure easily for data from corrupted ZIP file extract.
Electrifying features of Remo Repair ZIP….!!!
- This tool explains how to extract data from corrupted ZIP file within few simple steps
- Repairs corrupted, damaged, partially downloaded ZIP files effectively
- Compatible on all the latest versions of Windows operating system like Windows 8.1, Windows 8 etc.
- 24*7 technical team will be available for solving any kind of issues that you come across
Important tips to keep in mind:
- Do not forget to preserve all important files including ZIP files in any virus free storage device or drive as a backup
- To keep your Windows system away from harmful viruses, install authorized/updated antivirus software
- Always connect your Windows system to UPS without fail
- Interruptions like power cut, less space, low network should be prevented
Steps to Extract Data from Corrupted ZIP File :
Step 1: First download Remo Repair software from the website. Install the application to your desktop / laptop. Run the application and stick to the main screen procedure. Make use of “Browse” option to choose your corrupt Zip file. After selecting, click on “Repair” option.
Figure 1: Select Zip File
Step 2: Allow the scanning process to complete, you can monitor the completion of repair process via progress bar
Figure 2: Repair Process
Step 3: You can view the contents from the repaired Zip file after repair completion.
Figure 3: Preview Repaired File
Step 4: Finally save the repaired Zip file using "Save" button.
Figure 4: Save Repaired File