Repair Corrupt PPT 2010 File on Windows
Are you worried about your corrupt PPT 2010 file on Windows system? Just Relax!!! These days it has become very common due to unpredicted scenarios. Microsoft PowerPoint is one of the prominently utilized applications for creating presentations involving text, symbols, images, audio, animations and so on. This PPT 2010 file is associated with .pptx file extension. However, some of users of PowerPoint 2010 might come across corruption scenarios due to unexpected reasons on Windows system.
What are the reasons for corruption of PPT 2010 files on Windows?
- Malware Infections – Viruses that get into PPT 2010 file through internet, unsecured data or infected devices have the ability to self multiply to spread across. This has become one of the common reasons for PPT 2010 file corruption on Windows system
- PPT File Header Corruption – Header of PPT file is essential component that contain entire information like size, location, file type etc. Once it is corrupted due to inappropriate termination of PPT file, software clashes etc. results in PPT 2010 file corruption
- Formation of Bad Sectors – If the storage media like hard drive where PPT 2010 files are stored on Windows system contains increased number of bad sectors might result in corruption
- Application Malfunctioning – If the Windows operating system is not compatible with PPT 2010 files leads to corruption. Nowadays, it has turned out to be one of the common reasons for PPT 2010
- Other Reasons – Sudden power surge, abrupt system shut down, unreliable third party utilities, unsupported PowerPoint version etc. are other reasons for PPT 2010 file corruption on Windows system
Apart from above reason, there are plenty scenarios responsible for PPT 2010 file corruption. In order to overcome such issues it is good to have extra copy of PPT 2010 file in other device or know how to repair corrupt PPT 2010. When you fail in both the situation, then go to ideal tool called Remo Repair PowerPoint.
Why Remo Repair PowerPoint?
Remo Repair PowerPoint is one of the best repairing tool that can be utilized to repair corrupt PPT 2010 file within few simple steps. It is non destructive read only tool that will not modify any vital information instead creates new document. Since, it is scanned through advanced antivirus software entirely free from all kinds of malware infections. Overall one of the reliable, secured, safe and ensures 100% repairing rate.
Salient features of Remo Repair PowerPoint…!!!
- One of the award winning software which is highly suggested by industrial experts for repairing corrupt PPT2010 file
- It is designed with built in powerful scanning algorithms so that corrupt PPT 2010 repair can be done in less span of time
- Supports all the latest versions of Windows operating system including Windows 8.1
- 24*7 technical team will be there to resolve any kind of interruptions that might take place during corrupt PPT 2010 repairing, installation etc.
- Have a copy of vital PPT files in any virus free external storage device as a backup
- Scan your Windows system utilizing cutting edge antivirus software
- Avoid application malfunctioning by updating PowerPoint to its latest version
- Maintain healthy power backup
Follow these steps to Repair Corrupt PPT 2010:
Step 1: Download Remo Repair software and install it to your Windows system. Run the installed application and start the repair process. Choose your corrupt / damaged PPTX file. Click on “Repair” button to initialize the repair process.
Figure 1: Select PPT File
Step 2: The repair process can be monitored by looking at the progress bar.
Figure 2: Repair Process
Step 3: After completion, preview the repaired PPTX file using “Preview File” option
Figure 3: Preview Repaired File
Step 4: And finally click on “Save” button to save your repaired PPTX file.
Figure 4: Save Repaired File