The video files stored on SD cards always have the risk of corruption if not handled or stored properly, or similar issues. Once the video file gets corrupted, it does not play as expected or sometimes it would not play at all. In such situations, you can use Remo Repair AVI to repair corrupt video from SD card with ease.
- How to repair corrupted video files from SD card?
- Why video files get corrupted?
- Possible errors while playing a corrupted video
- Features of Remo Repair AVI
How to repair corrupted video files from SD card with Remo Repair AVI?
To repair videos from SD card, the first step is to download Remo Repair AVI software. Then install it on any healthy system, connect your SD card and follow the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Launch Remo Repair AVI and Browse the corrupted video file from SD card that needs to be fixed. Then click Repair to fix corrupted video from SD card.
Step 2: You can monitor the fixing process by looking at the progress bar.
Step 3: Click on Preview, the software shows the repaired video file contents.
Step 4: At the end, save your fixed video file using Save option.
Why video files on SD card get corrupted?
There are many reasons for video file corruption on SD card such as:
- Playing video files on unsupported media player.
- Interruptions while transferring video files from your SD card to Windows PC or vice versa.
- Capturing video files when SD card is full.
- When recording video on camcorder, the abrupt removal of SD card might corrupt the recorded video.
- Harmful viruses or malware have potential to make video file inaccessible from SD card.
Possible errors while playing a corrupted video from SD card
- Only audio without any image.
- Only video without any sound.
- Video freezes but audio keeps playing.
- Synchronization problem like 2 to 3 seconds delay in sound when compared to image, etc.
Features of Remo Repair AVI
- It can be used for repairing different video file formats such as AVI, DIVX and XVID that are corrupted or damaged due to any reasons.
- Repairs corrupted video files from memory cards (SD, SDHC, SDXC, CF, XD, etc.), digital camcorders, mobile phones, etc., that are connected to the Windows PC.
- Easily fixes improperly truncated video clip and even large size video files within minutes.
- Software is digitally signed and completely free from all sought of viruses and external threats.
- 24*7 technical support is provided to help you any time if you face any problem while installing or using the software.
- Always open the video files from SD card in supported media players.
- Do not eject the SD card while transferring files from SD card to your computer.
- Regularly scan your SD card with updated anti-virus application.
- Avoid using the same SD card on multiple devices.