RAR files throws CRC error when they fail to execute Cyclic Redundancy Check due to mismatch in the bits while extracting RAR files. Luckily, CRC error in RAR files can be easily fixed with Remo RAR Repair tool. Download the free RAR Repair tool, and fix CRC error in RAR file for free now..!
How to Repair RAR File CRC Error?
RAR stands for Roshal Archive but is commonly called as RAR by most of the users. It is a compression technique used to compress one or more files on systems hard drive to save some memory space. To extract filed from RAR files, you should make use of an application called WinRAR.
Let us have an idea about how to handle RAR files
First, install WinRAR application on your Windows system and with the help of internet download RAR files. Once download process of RAR files is complete, you should unpack its contents to utilize. To open it in WinRAR double click on RAR files icon and then select all files, click Extract To button after which specify the destination path. At last click on OK button.
Sometimes, because of bad luck you might encounter an issue called CRC error while accessing important RAR files. Cyclic Redundancy Check is nothing but an algorithm used to detect errors and is used by WinRAR application to verify whether the send and received information are similar. If both matches then extraction is effortless and if does not then you get CRC error messages. There are numerous reasons for CRC error like virus attack, corrupt hard drive due to bad sectors, interruptions during file sharing and many more. Therefore, to get back data easily make use of potent software called Remo Repair RAR.
Why Remo Repair RAR to repair RAR file CRC Error?
- Non-destructive – It is one of the non damaging utility that will not alter any of your original information during scanning process but will generate new healthier document
- Virus Free – This tool is scanned using advanced antivirus software so it is secured from all types of malware infections
- Supports – Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2008, Windows 2003 to repair RAR file CRC Error effortlessly
- Technical Assistance – 24*7, technical team will be available to solve any interruptions that take place during installation, repairing RAR file CRC Error etc.
- Demo Version – Before purchasing this software, users can go through its working, benefits in advance
More about Remo RAR Repair tool:
- Remo Repair RAR is one such software that is designed with simple GUI interface to help new, non technical users by providing simple instructions for ease installation
- It has the ability to perform RAR file CRC Error Repair and also facilitates users to fix WinRAR checksum error in encrypted file thereby giving access to that particular file
- This software is planned with well equipped built in algorithms to repair corrupted, password protected, broken, infected RAR files at the earliest from Windows system
- It is full fletched application that can repair RAR files with is oversized i.e. more than 4GB
Tips to remember
- Make a habit to preserve important data in any other external storage device to avoid any unpredicted conditions
- Always install and run good quality antivirus software to prevent harmful viruses
- In order to avoid unexpected scenarios like power failure, abrupt system shut down during transferring process, connect your Windows system to UPS
- Utilize reliable applications to extract/open RAR files on Windows system
Procedure to Repair RAR File CRC Error:
Step 1: Download Remo Repair software and install it to your Windows computer / laptop. Run the installed software and follow the given procedures. Make use of “Browse” button to choose your incomplete RAR file which is to be repaired. Initialize the repair process by clicking on “Repair” button.
Figure A: Main Screen
Step 2: You can monitor the repair process by looking at the progress bar
Figure B: Repairing Progress
Step 3: Allow the repair process to complete, after repair completion the tool shows all the files and folders from your corrupt RAR file.
Figure C: Preview Repaired RAR File
Step 4: Save the repaired WinRAR file to your desired destination location by using “Save” option.
Figure D: Save Repaired RAR File