Windows 7 ZIP Files won’t open
At present, Windows system is frequently utilized device for performing all kinds of operations like creating new files, PPTS, documents, saving them, accessing internet etc. In order to save memory space, best way is to compress files into single folder. ZIP files are nothing but compressed files that contain multiple files. The main advantage of ZIP files are storage space can be saved, large files can be transferred or attached to mail easily and so on. But, sometimes due to ZIP files refuses to open on Windows 7 system due to unexpected scenarios.
Here are some scenarios do to which ZIP files won’t open Windows 7:
- Virus Attack – It has turned out to be one of the common reason because of which Windows 7 ZIP files won’t open. This viruses get into ZIP files through internet, unsecured data or computer virus
- Incomplete Download Process – While downloading ZIP files, if there occurs interruptions like sudden power failure, abrupt system termination etc. then Windows 7 ZIP files will not open
- ZIP File Header Corruption – If the header of ZIP file is corrupted due to improper termination of ZIP files, sudden power failure etc. due to which Windows 7 ZIP files not opening
- Interruptions during transfer process – When you are transferring ZIP files from Windows 7 system to external storage device and if the process is interrupted due to sudden removal of storage device makes difficult to open ZIP files
Likewise, there are plenty of reasons due to which you might be unable to open ZIP files on Windows 7. The easy way to overcome such scenarios is by preserving backup or downloading ZIP files again. When both this solutions fail, then go to efficient repairing tool. If you are in search of software to repair ZIP files then Remo Repair ZIP is perfect.
Why Remo Repair ZIP?
- Non destructive – It is non damaging read only tool that will not alter original information during scanning process instead creates new document
- Virus Free – As it is scanned using advanced antivirus software, entirely free from all kinds of malware infections
- Compatible – On all the latest versions of Windows operating system like Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7…….and so on
- Technical Assistance – 24*7 technical team will be there to assist you in solving any kind of problems regarding the product
Notable features of Remo Repair ZIP….!!!
- Remo Repair ZIP is potent tool using which fixing ZIP files not opening on Windows 7 can be performed within less time.
- It is designed with simple GUI interface so that new, non technical users can install and run it effortlessly.
- Effectively repair 7Zip file that cannot open archive error and
also fixes partially downloaded, corrupted, infected, broken ZIP files effectively on all the versions of Windows operating system.
- Users can check the efficiency of software in advance by downloading demo version
Important things to remember:
- Keep a copy of ZIP files in any malware free external storage device or drive
- Scan your Windows system utilizing authorized antivirus software regularly
- Make use of good quality compression tool for compressing ZIP files
- Maintain power backup by connecting your Windows system to UPS
Steps to fix Windows 7 ZIP Files won’t open :
Step 1: First download Remo Repair software from the website. Install the application to your desktop / laptop. Run the application and stick to the main screen procedure. Make use of “Browse” option to choose your corrupt Zip file. After selecting, click on “Repair” option.
Figure 1: Select Zip File
Step 2: Allow the scanning process to complete, you can monitor the completion of repair process via progress bar
Figure 2: Repair Process
Step 3: You can view the contents from the repaired Zip file after repair completion.
Figure 3: Preview Repaired File
Step 4: Finally save the repaired Zip file using "Save" button.
Figure 4: Save Repaired File