Learn how to open AVI file in iTunes?
“Hello everyone…!!! I had transferred some of the vital AVI file from my friends external storage device to my Mac system. Now, when I try to play them on iTunes they are not responding. I tried my level best to resolve the issue but the situation remains same. Is there any perfect tool using which AVI file not opening in iTunes can be repaired?”
Totally yes, with the help of one of the ideal tool which is designed with powerful scanning algorithms you can fix AVI file not opening in iTunes within few simple steps. AVI stands for Audio Video Interleaved is one of the frequently utilized video format by many websites. It contains both audio as well as video streams as results gives high quality video clippings. This both audio and video stream gets synchronized when AVI file is played on Mac system. However, users might encounter some unpredicted issues due to which AVI file won’t open in iTunes. Let us have a brief idea about scenarios responsible for AVI not opening in iTunes:
- While downloading AVI files from internet, if there occurs any interruptions like power failure, abrupt system shut down and so on will damage files. Hence, AVI file cannot open in iTunes
- If there is any mismatch in codec values then AVI file will not open in iTunes
- When the storage media like hard drive where AVI files are stored is corrupted due to formation of increased number of bad sectors then AVI files can’t open in iTunes
Likewise, there are plenty other reasons due to which AVI files will not open in iTunes. When you come across issues like mentioned above, first check whether you have any backup or try copying AVI files again. When you fail in both situations go to potent repairing tool called Remo Repair AVI.
Why Remo Repair AVI?
- Non destructive – It is one of the non damaging read only software that will not modify original content rather extracts data and store them in separate new document
- Virus Free – This tool is scanned utilizing cutting edge antivirus software, hence completely free from all kinds of malware infections
- Compatible – Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion and Mavericks
- Technical Assistance – 24*7 technical team will be available to resolve any kind interruptions that might arise during installation or repairing process
Other prominent features of Remo Repair AVI…!!!
- One of the best repairing tool for repairing not opening AVI file in iTunes within few easy steps
- Repairs all kinds of AVI files like corrupted, infected, partially downloaded on all the latest versions of Mac operating system
- Facilitates an option called Preview using which users can view repaired files before saving them in particular location
- Users can download demo version to check the efficiency of software in advance prior purchasing it
- Make a habit to keep a copy of important AVI files in any virus free external storage device or drive
- Always install good quality antivirus software to scan your Mac system
- Connect your Mac system to UPS before operating, transferring AVI files
- Interruptions like power failure, sudden system shut down….should be avoided while downloading AVI files
Follow these steps to repair AVI file not opening in iTunes:
Step 1: First, download and install demo version of Remo Repair software to your Mac desktop / laptop computer. Open the software and click “Open” option to choose your damaged AVI index. Click on “Repair” button to start the repair process.
Figure A: Main Screen
Step 2: After completion, you’ll be able to preview the repaired AVI video.
Figure B: Preview Repaired File
Step 3: At last, if you are happy with the software’s outcome then you can purchase the full version of the application to save the repaired AVI video.
Figure C: Save Repaired File