How to Play AVI File on VLC Mac?
Audio Video Interleave is the full form of AVI which is one of the frequently utilized video formats. It contains both audio, video streams and give high quality video clipping for its users. Apart from this, it provides advanced features like video menu options, automatic scanning and so on. AVI files support most of the media players like VLC etc. on Mac systems. Sometimes, due to unexpected scenarios as mentioned below AVI file will not play on VLC Mac.
Let us discuss some of the scenarios that are responsible for AVI files corruption on VLC Mac:
- Virus Attack – Viruses have many sources through which they can enter your AVI files on VLC Mac like when it is exposed to internet, infected devices, unsecured data and so on. These viruses self replicates themselves and spread across AVI files as a result AVI files not playing on VLC Mac
- Hard Drive Corruption – When the storage place i.e. hard drive where AVI files get saved on Mac system is corrupted due to bad sectors, software clashes etc. Hence, the data available on it including AVI file can’t play on VLC Mac
- Interruptions during transfer process – While transferring AVI files from VLC Mac system to other devices, if there occurs any interruptions like power surge, sudden system termination and so on then AVI file cannot play on VLC Mac
- Other Reasons – Unauthorized third party utilities, hardware conflicts, increased number of bad sectors, inappropriate multimedia players, partial download process etc. are other prominent reasons due to which AVI file unable to play on VLC Mac
After facing the above mentioned scenarios regarding AVI files on VLC Mac, you might be little upset. Don’t worry!!!TO overcome such issues in simple way experts have come up with brilliant software known as Remo Repair Mac for fixing AVI file not playing on VLC Mac.
Why Remo Repair AVI?
- Non damaging – This is one such tool that will not modify vital data during scanning process instead creates new file for storing extracted information
- Virus Free – This is software is scanned using cutting edge antivirus software so it is completely free from all kinds of malware infections
- Compatible – Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion and Mavericks
- Technical Support – 24*7 technical team will be available to solve any kind of interruptions that takes place repairing process, installation etc
Other features of Remo Repair AVI…!!!
- Remo Repair AVI is designed with simple user interface and powerful algorithms using which repairing process will be ease to all kinds of users
- It has the ability to fix corrupted, damaged, infected AVI, DIVX, XVID files in few simple steps
- Facilitates an option called Preview to view all the AVI files before saving them in specified destination
- Demo version can be utilized by users in advance to check the adequacy of tool prior purchasing it
Tips to keep in mind:
- Regularly have a copy of important AVI files in any external storage drive or device as a backup
- Connect Mac system to UPS without fail
- Utilize authorized antivirus software for scanning process
- Do not play AVI files on incompatible multimedia players
Steps to fix AVI File not Playing on VLC Mac :
Step 1: Download Remo Repair application and install the same to your Mac computer. Run the installed software and follow the main screen steps. Browse and choose your AVI video that is to be repaired and click on “Repair” option to start the repair process.
Figure A: Main Screen
Step 2: After repair completion, the software displays the fixed AVI video file along with its description. You can also preview the fixed file using “Preview repaired file” option.
Figure B: Preview Repaired File
Step 3: Then, finally save your repaired AVI video using “Save repaired file” option.
Figure C: Save Repaired File