Mac Cannot Open AVI File
AVI stands for Audio Video Interleave is the first media format that was used to store audio, video files launched by Microsoft. Basically, an AVI file contains data container comprising audio and video files that help to synchronize them during playback time. This format is flexible that allows users to compress and edit files. Unfortunately, sometimes due to unexpected reasons AVI file cannot be opened on Mac systems.
Why Mac can’t open AVI file?
- Trojan Attack - Viruses get into Mac system due to unreliable third party utilities, unsecured data, when internet is used to download applications etc. This is one of the major reason for AVI file corruption as a result Mac unable to open AVI file
- Inaccurate Synchronization - When AVI file is played on Mac system, if audio and video of that file is not synchronized accurately then it will become inaccessible to users
- Header Corruption – Once the AVI file header is corrupted due to virus attack, abrupt system shut down, not terminating AVI file properly etc. then Mac cannot open AVI file
- Other Reasons – Interruptions during AVI file transfer, hard drive corruption, codec errors, hardware conflicts, partial download and many more because of which Mac not opening AVI file
After coming across issues as mentioned above, you might be thinking how to open AVI file on Mac? Don’t worry relax!!! Most of the Mac users are facing such kind of problems due to abnormal circumstances. There are two solutions to come out of this one having backup of AVI file in any storage device and one more utilizing best repairing tool to fix AVI files. If you are not having copy of AVI file and scratching your head to find utility, then go for Remo Repair AVI. This software is non destructive read only tool that will not alter any vital information instead extracts the data and creates new document.
Salient features of Remo Repair AVI!!!!
- Remo Repair AVI is best application to repair AVI files on Mac system within few simple steps effectively
- This utility is designed with simple GUI interface using which all kinds of users like new, non technical users can install and run easily
- Repair all versions of AVI , XVID, DIVX file effortlessly within less span of time
- Technical assistance will be provided for 24*7 for users to solve any kind of issues that occurs during repairing process, installation etc.
- Prior purchasing Remo Repair AVI, users can utilize Demo version to check the efficiency
Important things to remember:
- Do not play AVI video files in any incompatible media players
- To avoid unpredicted scenarios like sudden power failure, abrupt system shut connect your Mac system to UPS without fail
- Make a habit to preserve a duplicate of essential AVI files on any malware free storage devices or drive
- While scanning your Mac system make use of updated antivirus software to avoid dreadful malware infections
Follow these steps to repair Mac cannot open AVI file:
Step 1: First, download and install demo version of Remo Repair software to your Mac desktop / laptop computer. Open the software and click “Open” option to choose your damaged AVI index. Click on “Repair” button to start the repair process.
Figure A: Main Screen
Step 2: After completion, you’ll be able to preview the repaired AVI video.
Figure B: Preview Repaired File
Step 3: At last, if you are happy with the software’s outcome then you can purchase the full version of the application to save the repaired AVI video.
Figure C: Save Repaired File