Many-a-times, it happens that the recorded video files become choppy or plays unevenly due to unknown reasons. If the recorded video is choppy then you may see one of the below listed symptoms:
- Audio continues but video freezes,
- Only video but no audio,
- 2 to 3 seconds delay in audio when compared to video, etc.
In some situations, you can easily fix choppy videos just by restarting the video player. However, if you still facing the same problem with the recorded video file then make use of Remo Repair AVI software in order to fix choppy recorded video files securely.
Repair choppy recorded video files with Remo Repair AVI
Remo Repair AVI tool has been especially designed to fix choppy recorded video files that are showing unexpected behaviours on Mac OS X as well as you can repair choppy videos on Windows operating system. This utility has the potentiality for repairing choppy videos of different file formats such as AVI, XVID and DIVX. Repairs choppy video recorded on any digital camcorders, cameras or smartphones in just few clicks. You can also fix choppy videos stored on external devices such as pen drive, memory card, portable hard drive, iPod, memory stick, etc.
How to fix choppy recorded video with Remo AVI video repair tool?
Just download and install Remo Repair AVI on your Apple Mac. Follow the below mentioned steps to fix your choppy videos within couple of minutes:
Step 1: Launch Remo Repair AVI, click Open icon to choose your choppy video which is to be fixed and click on Repair.
Step 2: Click Preview repaired file button that displays fixed video file along with its description.
Step 3: Store the repaired video file in your desired location by clicking on the Save repaired file option.
Features of Remo Repair AVI
- Fixes corrupted, damaged and broken video files that do not play properly or do not play at all in any media players.
- Independently repairs audio and video streams and then side by side adjoins them to make a healthy playable video file.
- Fix large size AVI files that are not playing correctly.
- Support all popular camcorder brands such as Canon, Olympus, Kodak, Nikon, Panasonic and more.
- Free trial version is provided to the customers in order to check the efficiency of the software in fixing unplayable video files before buying the actual licensed version.
Few common instances responsible for the choppy video files:
- Video file header corruption: If the video file header itself is damaged or corrupted then it might result in choppy video.
- Corrupted storage drives: Sometimes, formation of bad sectors on the storage drive where you have stored the video files might corrupt the drive and make the video unplayable.
- Incompatible codec issues: When video file is unsupported on the media player in which you are playing them might corrupt the file which causes choppy video.
- Other reasons: Faulty firmware of camcorder or camera, improper transfer of video files, improper recovery of missing videos, partially downloaded video files, etc., and all these issues makes the video unplayable and sometimes, it may lead to choppy video.