How to Fix Corrupt AVI Header
AVI stands for Audio Video Interleaved developed by Microsoft Corporation as a multimedia container that can store both audio as well as video. They are the frequently used video formats in digital cameras and HD camcorders.
Benefits of AVI files:
- It provides high quality audio reliability
- Do does not require any specific hardware/software to run
- Numerous codec’s are available to perform compression ratio
Sometimes, AVI file gets corrupted due to malware infections, AVI header corruption, unreliable third party tools and so on. Let us discuss few scenarios that are responsible for AVI header corruption:
- If you are trying to change the extension of AVI file forcibly then it might result in header corruption
- If there are any interruptions while downloading AVI files from internet like partial download, network failure, power surge etc. may corrupt AVI header
- When the number of bad sectors get increased on hard drive where AVI files are stored might be other reason for AVI header corruption
- Other reasons like malfunctioning of application, interruption during transfer process, hard drive corruption and many more
However to overcome the above mentioned scenarios, having time to time backup is one solution or install ideal tool called Remo Repair AVI.
Why Remo Repair AVI to fix corrupt AVI header?
Remo Repair AVI is the perfect tool to clarify how to fix corrupt AVI header on Windows system by defeating all possible scenarios. This tool is one of the read only software that will not damage your original information during scanning process or while fixing corrupt AVI header. It is designed with simple GUI interface so that all kinds of users including non technical, new users can download and install the tool to fix incomplete AVI file on Windows based system.
Other added features of Remo Repair AVI:
- This tool has well equipped repairing algorithms in order to perform corrupt AVI header fix on Windows system effortlessly
- An option called Preview, allows the user to view repaired AVI videos before sending them to particular destination
- This software can be installed on editions of Windows operating system like Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2008 and Windows 2003 without much difficulty
- 24*7 technical support will be available to solve interruptions that arises during installation process or repair corrupt AVI header
- Demo version is available in internet to check the efficiency of software prior purchasing it
Important tips to remember:
- To download AVI files on your Windows system make use of reliable download manager
- Keep up power backup to avoid unnecessary scenarios like sudden power surge, system shut down and so on
- In order to keep your Windows system away from viruses make use of good quality antivirus software
- Do not play AVI videos on any incompatible media players it might corrupt the videos
- Avoid interruptions that place during transfer process like abrupt removal of storage device, incomplete download etc.
Steps to Fix Corrupt AVI Header:
Step 1: Download Remo Repair and once done install it to your personal computer. Run the installed software and follow the main screen steps. Browse and select your AVI video that is to be repaired and then click “Repair” option to start the repair process.
Image 1: Main Window
Step 2: The repair progress can be monitored using the progress bar.
Image 2: Repairing Progress
Step 3: After repair completion, the tool shows the fixed AVI video file along with its description. The tool also allows you to preview the fixed file using “Preview” option.
Figure 3: Preview Repaired File
Step 4: Then, finally save your repaired AVI file using “Save” option.
Figure 4: Save Repaired File