Click to run the advanced Outlook repair tool for Windows 7 or any other version to securely fix a corrupt, broken, damaged and inaccessible PST files within minutes. Supports all versions of Microsoft Outlook
Find Outlook repair tool for Windows 7 to fix all PST file errors at an ease
MS Outlook is a popular email application which includes emails, task manager, calendar items, note taking, contact manager, web browsing and a journal. It is mostly used by office working people for sending and receiving emails. All Outlook data is stored in PST file format.
Suppose, you are using Outlook application in Windows 7 PC and you are unable to access/open your PST file. In such case, you can use Remo Repair PST software to easily repair Office 2007 Outlook .pst file on Windows 7 system within few mouse clicks. The software eases up your PST repair process that are corrupted or damaged due to any unknown reasons.
3 simple steps to repair Outlook personal data (PST) file on Windows 7/8/10:
Download Remo Repair Outlook software to fix all your corrupt/broken PST file on Windows 7 and all other versions of Windows OS. Run the Outlook repair tool for Windows 7 and follow the below mentioned steps:
Step 1: Launch Remo Repair, make use of “Open PST File” option to browse the damaged PST file or search your PST file to be repaired using “Find PST File” option or click “Select Outlook Profile” option to choose your specific Outlook data file when you have multiple Outlook accounts
Step 2: Select the desired path to save your repaired PST file using “Browse” button and click on “Repair” icon to initiate the repair process
Step 3: After completion of repair process, you can “Preview” Outlook emails and other attributes from the repaired PST file
Added benefits of using Remo Outlook repair tool for Windows 7
- Using this utility, you can repair PST file that failed to get fixed by default Inbox Repair tool
- You can easily retrieve all your emails including incoming, sent or the email stored in draft at utmost ease
- It will never damage your original PST file because, it just reads the source file and creates a new healthy PST file
- Password protected and high encryption PST files can also be fixed with this Remo Repair program
- Enables you to recover lost / deleted emails from your MS Outlook application
- Software can even perform recovery of Outlook’s data file items that had been emptied from the Deleted Items folder or any other Outlook folder
Possible scenarios for inaccessible PST file on Windows 7
- Presence of bad sectors on hard drive: Outlook’s PST file may get corrupt and not respond to any read/write requests due to the bad (defective) sectors on your hard disk. Not using your drive for a longer time could result in dust formation on some sectors that appears to be defective.
- Outdated MS Outlook version: When you try to open Outlook personal data file in an unsupported Outlook version, then it will lead to corruption of .pst file.
- Improper file recovery: Sometimes, using third party recovery tools for recovering your lost file on Windows 7 system could corrupt the PST file and make it inaccessible.
- PST file size exceeded: This is the most common cause for PST file corruption on your Windows computer. In Outlook 2007, all the PST files automatically get corrupted when file size exceeds 2GB.
The above mentioned factors are not the only reasons for your PST file inaccessibility, you may even find many more. Whatsoever, may be the reason for file corruption, you are free to use the demo version of Remo Repair Outlook in any critical scenarios.