RAR archive often faces so many error notifications saying “.rar file type not supported” or “rar file says no archive found”, and many more. These error messages are nothing but the indication that RAR file has been corrupt or damaged. Thinking on how RAR file can get corrupted? Look below and you will come to know about all the factors behind .rar file corruption or damage:
- Storing healthy .rar files in PC or other storage device having bad sector
- Sharing of WinRAR files through some unknown local network
- Invasion of malicious external programs like malware, spyware, adware, etc.
- Incomplete download due to interruption while downloading .rar files
- Unpredicted system termination due to sudden power failure
- Malfunctioning or improper handling of WinRAR program
- Continuous changes in file extension of RAR archive
- Corruption in header section of RAR archive, and so on.
Tool to repair unsupported WinRAR file type error:
Here is the finest .rar file fixing utility among you that is known as Remo Repair RAR which repairs damaged or corrupt RAR archive as well as enables to extract the data from the file. This proficient program uses the most advanced scanning algorithm which scans and repairs each and every corner of the damaged RAR file and finally extracts all its relevant data. It is completely free from external threats such as virus, malware, etc. as it has been pre-scanned with reliable antivirus utility. Remo Repair RAR wizard always runs on read only mode which helps in protecting the source code of RAR file content while repairing WinRAR archive type not supported error.
Outstanding features of Remo Repair RAR app:
- Smoothly repairs .rar file type not supported error which occurs while opening RAR file due to annoying corruption or damage factors
- Easily fixes password protected, encrypted, large sized, broken and inaccessible RAR files after they get damaged or corrupted
- Provides automated repairing process which end up in just four easy steps that too comes with descriptive guidelines
- Completely user-friendly interface which makes even a novice computer user easy to use the app and fix WinRAR archive type not supported error in an instant manner
- RAR archive created on different WinRAR versions like WinRAR 2.00, WinRAR 2.90, WinRAR 3.50 WinRAR 3.70, WinRAR 3.80, WinRAR 3.90 and WinRAR 4.00 can be fixed in just one shot with this tool
- Fixes RAR archive error issues on all the latest versions of Windows OS including Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and 2008
- You can view the repaired .rar file along with its extracted contents with the help of inbuilt preview option
- You can go for demo version of the product for analyzing the capability of the product before purchasing the paid version
- Along with app, you will get 24 / 7 technical guidance for solving all your queries regarding software and its operation
Beneficial tips to be remembered:
- Make habit of storing multiple copy of important RAR file in some reliable storage device
- Always maintain the power backup by connecting some reliable device with the PC while working on it
- Scan your system with antivirus program in a regular basis so as to keep it away from external threats
Learn how to use Remo Repair App to repair WinRAR error message:
Step 1: Download the demo version of Remo Repair
RAR software and install it to your PC. Now, open the application and click on
"Browse" option to choose your RAR file to be repaired. After that, simply click
on "Repair" option to start the repairing process.
Figure A: Main Screen
Step 2: While the tool fixes RAR file error,
you can monitor the repair process by looking at the progress bar.
Figure B: Repairing Progress
Step 3: As soon as the fixing process gets
over, you can preview the contents from the RAR file along with all its contents
intact with the help of "Preview" option.
Figure C: Preview Repaired RAR File
Step 4: Finally, you can download the full
edition of the software and save the fixed WinRAR file by clicking on
Figure D: Save Repaired RAR File