Repair corrupt MP4 video file that throws 'Cannot render the file MP4' error with Remo MOV Repair tool. Download the free version of Remo MOV Video Repair tool, and fix the issues in three quick steps. Try now..!
Easy way to resolve cannot render file MP4 error
MP4 video is a popular multimedia file format that is compatible in all computers, mobile phones, and iPods. Sometimes, when you try to play the MP4 file it says “cannot render the file" error. This error is due to broken audio or video frames. It cannot be eliminated by just editing or changing video renderer to EVR custom.
When you face such type of situations, you can go for Remo Repair MOV software which is an expert in fixing cannot render file MP4 error and generates healthy MP4 video in just few steps.
How Remo Repair MOV tool works?
Remo Repair MOV utility will effectively scan MP4 file which shows cannot render file MP4 on your system and repairs it to make healthy playable video file within a short span of time. It enables you to fix any severely damaged or corrupted MP4 videos on different platforms of Windows as well as repair MP4 file that cannot open on Mac OS X. It is designed with easy-to-use friendly interface that helps anyone to use it without much complication. Once the .mp4 video files are repaired, it can be played in any video player on Windows system.
Steps to fix cannot render file MP4 using Remo Repair MOV software:
Download and install Remo Repair MOV tool on your Windows system and follow the below steps to repair cannot render MP4 file issue:
- Launch Remo Repair MOV and “Browse” MP4 video file which is to be fixed along with the healthy MP4 video and click on “Repair”.
- Look at the progress bar to know the status of repairing cannot render MP4 file.
- Select "Preview" to view the fixed MP4 video file.
- Click “Save” and choose the destination location to store the fixed MP4 video file in your system.
Key features of Remo Repair MOV utility
- It works extremely fast in fixing cannot render MP4 files error which are captured using different brands of camcorders such as Canon, Sanyo, Panasonic, Fujifilm, Olympus, Nikon, Samsung, etc.
- Non-destructive program, so that it can repair MP4 video rendering error without damaging the source file.
- The software fixes .mp4 videos that are truncated by the camcorder due to faulty firmware or that are broken because of unknown errors in camcorder.
- Repairs MP4 as well as MOV files irrespective of their size.
- Easily fix MOV and MP4 files that are corrupted and not playing in any video player.
Some common causes behind such erros in MP4 files:
- Incomplete download: MP4 video file refuses to open when it is downloaded incompletely due to slow internet connection.
- Interruption while playing: Certain interruptions like sudden rebooting of PC, abrupt ejection of storage device, etc. while playing MP4 file might corrupt it which in turn show cannot render error.
- MP4 header corruption: The .mp4 file header contains information such as file name, type, size and so on. In case, if header is corrupted due to any unknown reasons then MP4 video become inaccessible and display errors.
- Improper compression: If MP4 file is not compressed properly using appropriate codec then it will fail to play in any media player and display error messages.